Usually, when you are running low or empty on ink, the alarm lamp and the ink lamps will automatically alert you of the error. With this, you cannot print or scan your document. To remedy the situation, you have to change your FINE cartridge with a new one. A FINE Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink cartridge is ideal for your printing needs. Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink is known to give high-quality prints for your printing needs.
Should you choose to replace your FINE cartridge, follow this step-by-step guide below;
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Pull back the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
3. Then, open the cover; the FINE cartridge holder will move to the replacement position.
4. Afterward, remove the used FINE cartridge by pushing it down until you hear a click sound.
5. Next, carefully remove the new FINE cartridge out of its package and strip off its protective tape.
6. After, install the new FINE cartridge into the cartridge slot in a slanting position. (Don’t forget that the black FINE cartridge should be placed on the right side and the coloured one on the left.)
7. Then, insert the new Fine cartridge gently to avoid hitting the electrical contacts of the cartridge holder.
8. And lastly, push the new cartridge in and up securely until you hear the snapping sound. Then, perform the print head alignment to clean the printer head to avoid messy prints in the future.
A few reminders to take note of:
Avoid touching the print head nozzle or electrical contacts of the FINE cartridge. Your printer may not work properly if you accidentally touch them.
Replace your FINE cartridge after you have removed it. Don’t leave the printer for long without a FINE cartridge.
As much as possible, replace your fine cartridge with a new FINE cartridge. A used one may deteriorate the quality of your printers.
Don’t leave fine cartridge which has been initially installed out in the open, this may cause dryness and will not be fit for use.