1. Go For Reputed Sellers: At this stage of the printer business, you must understand how competitive everything is but also there are sellers just wants to earn money without opting for quality in return. Therefore, the hunt for reputed seller for Epson T252 can be quite tough and once you find your perfect seller, you will be at bliss. Keep trying different sellers until you find the right one.
2. Clean Printer Nozzles: The printer ink nozzles that dispense the actual ink use a spray function to get the ink onto the paper. Printer heads are intricate part of any printer and you must clean the printer heads regularly. So, when you spot the nozzles to dry up and become clogged, you just need to remove to remove the cartridge. After that you need to wipe the bottom of it where the ink comes out firmly with a damp paper towel or lint-free cloth to unclog the nozzle.
3. Choose Quality Over Price: Ink or toner cartridges are no doubt costly but the price is not going to change anyday soon. Now, if you wish to opt for re-manufactured cartridges, choosing re-manufactured inks with the price factor is another mistake as they are already less so settle with that. Too much of greed can kill your printer.
4. Stop Using Expired Cartridges: When you are spending so much on buying the ink, don’t waste it. Be an aware consumer and stop using the expired cartridges which you bough unknowingly. The sellers who sell cheap cartridges online avoid mentioning the expiry date to customers, thus, it is your responsibility to check the expiry date.
5. Compatibility: Because of the varying amount of tolerances with the new compatible cartridge with the Epson T252, re-manufactured cartridge are considered to be much better. When you see that cartridge you bought is not fitting your printer properly, check for the compatibility. Choosing the wrong cartridge could also be physically damaging for your device and the new cartridge as well.