Is it your first time changing your Epson T200XL Ink Cartridges for your printer? Fortunately, it’s a really easy process to do. Here are the steps that you have to take in order to change.
- Buy your replacement cartridge. Always remember to buy the cartridge corresponding to your printer model. For instance, an Epson T200XL must only have Epson T200XL Ink Cartridges.
- Turn off your printer.
- Lift up the head of your printer.
- Press the back of the cartridge and pull it upward.
- Shake your replacement cartridge and remove the yellow seal.
- Place the cartridge inside.
- Click on the Check option on the LCD monitor to see if everything is installed properly.
- Close the printer head.
- Try printing out something.
If you’re going to replace your printer cartridge even though the old one is full, then you need to configure a bit. Here’s what you do:
- Press the Home option in the LCD.
- Click on the Setup option.
- Click on the Maintenance option.
- Click on Ink Cartridge Replacement.
After you do that, you can then repeat the steps that we’ve mentioned above.
As you can see, it’s really easy to replace your printer’s cartridge. You just have to make sure that you are a little bit careful when handling the inside of your printer. Take note that printers are pretty sensitive, so if you’re too rough, you might damage the ink cartridge box.