Is it your first time changing your Epson T200XL Ink Cartridges for your printer? Fortunately, it’s a really easy process to do. Here are the steps that you have to take in order to change.
- Buy your replacement cartridge. Always remember to buy the cartridge corresponding to your printer model. For instance, an Epson T200XL must only have Epson T200XL Ink Cartridges.
- Turn off your printer.
- Lift up the head of your printer.
- Press the back of the cartridge and pull it upward.
- Shake your replacement cartridge and remove the yellow seal.
- Place the cartridge inside.
Do you think that you’re spending too much on your toner cartridge? Fortunately, there are ways for you to cut down your toner costs if you just do some extra stuff. Now, the thing about most printers is that they have this built-in function that would “detect” when the ink levels are low. When they’re low, you automatically can’t print anymore – even if there still is ink. In essence, you won’t be able to print even if you still did have ink.
The only way to solve this problem and make the most use of your toner ink is to block the sensor function. Here are the steps to do that: